Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Love Your Enemies.....R U Sure?!

Everytime you talked about Jesus, you cannot miss the part where He says "Love your enemies...". This is probably the hardest thing to be done here on earth yet this is a very clear instruction.

How applicable is it for us Christians today?

It's still very applicable if you asked me. However, it's so hard that nobody really cares about it anymore. Most people turn away instead of turning the other cheek!

Christians today should learn to love...

Their loved ones
Their families
Their friends
Their co-workers
Their church
before even thinking of trying to love their enemies. It's beyond our ability!~~

I myself is still learning this lesson but I need to learn how not to love myself too much that I neglected others...It's very hard!

Learning is a lifetime process but life is short so appreciate it while you can!

God gives me strength!

Give me the heart of compassion!

Let me be Your tool to bring love to this world!