Friday, June 19, 2009

Road To Redemption

After 3 years of absence in badminton tournaments, this weekend will mark my comeback. What's interesting is, I'll be playing two tournaments over the weekend: JT ULTRA/ MUBC Team Tournament Mens & Mixed events. A bit test to my stamina and physical recovery!

I haven't been to any proper training since 2007? Yesterday I just went for a half training session and my muscles are sore!! Hopefully it'll be fine after tonight's sleep to be ready to get on the road to redemption!

Back in 2006, I was lucky enough to be the 1st runner up in 2006 JTULTRA team's tournament D grade. Can I repeat or do better this time? Hmm....I guess I need to know who is my partners for the Mens' events first! I think I'll only know on Sunday itself!
Hopefully I can at least get a trophy this weekend!! My trophy collections are still quite empty!

No comments: