Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bu Pyeong Methodist Church - Final

The last program officially ended tonight with an "international prayer meeting". We prayed for the world, Australia & Korea. Very touching moment & truly filled with Holy Spirit. It was lead by Senior Pastor, Rev Dr Hung. Tears again filled my eyes but didn't drop (luckily, because I have no tissues near me that time!).

It's one of the few times that I shouted as I prayed to the Lord. Together with about 80 or 100 of us, the room just roars with earnest prayer to God. Even the microphone volume couldn't match! Can you imagine how loud it is?!

As a conclusion, the Senior Pastor call for Chinese Churches to wake up from their "sleep" and do greater things for God. He has heard the calling from God to assist Chinese churches since 30 years+ ago and has been praying for it ever since! It's just so amazing!! I've heard that calling for Chinese churches to wake up only about 2 years ago hence the reason why I keep pushing for reformations and asking Chinese church leaders to come out from state of denial. At last, I know what I've been pushing for is not in wrong or my own personal thoughts. Senior Pastor has that same calling 30 years ago!! When I heard that, a big relief came to me. I had wanted to go to the other church leaders and told them to wake up but I felt it might not be appropriate. Hehe! After all, I'm a nobody now except a bad person who is very bias in their eyes! Let God deal with them. As for me, I'll continue to pray & push for other members to wake up!

I truly learnt a lot in my trip from Korea this time. Main thing is their praying spirit! Their sincere & pure heart to listen to God! Their hospitality is unmatchable by any others! Their wisdom is very great as well because of their heart leaning towards God.

Hopefully I can bring back even 10% of what I've learnt here. Let's bring the fire of revival back!

Will we succeed? It depends on the Annual Conference this year on whether Bishop & DS's can be brave enough to make the right decision or not. We have done what we can, it's up to them now.

My message for them: Ignoring it is not an option. Doing nothing is not an option. Please do something for God sake!

May God bless us! May God bless CLMC! May God bless CMCA!

No comments: