Thursday, November 27, 2008

07 5512 1013

I got a miss call from this number while I was at my brother's wedding reception. I wondered who would have called me as I don't have any friends in Qld that would call me. Luckily I didn't pick up the phone.

After checking on the Internet, I found that it's from a telemarketing company for a resort called "Wyndham Vacation Resorts". Apparently, they been annoying people by ringing just to see if the number is active. Once confirmed, someone else will ring you to sell a package or something.

Beware people! For more info, go here & here

However, you've gotta admire their guts!

2 comments:

b3ttea said...

i think i did receive letter from them last week la.. got wad function all those de..

BobbySunG said...

i went to their seminar before and got a digital camera as a fre gift. Worth to go and have a look =)