Tuesday, January 13, 2009

All By Myself

When I was young
I never needed anyone
And making love was just for fun.....whoops! Not quite!

Anyway for some of you who die hard Celine Dion fans, you'll know which song this is.

My brother just left Melbourne tonight and heading to Perth to be reunited with his wife. Felt a bit awkward or reluctant, hard to describe. After all, he's my brother and we have been staying together for about 8 years in Melbourne together. Not that we are super close or anything, so tonight wasn't such a special night. No farewell dinner, no exchanging gifts, etc.

Yuen Li just cooked prawns & eggplants for the 3 of us. Not really a special farewell dinner though! :P Anyway, I'm going to miss the seafood my brother used to always cook! Guess the only time I can enjoy it next time would be in Perth! His wife would be very lucky to have all the seafood but unlucky not to have any meats!

After more than a quarter of a century together, it's time to be with our own families. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!

Anyway, all the best to my brother & his family. Keep in touch always!

2 comments:

berryli said...

Excuse me, u made the food I cooked sound unpresentable -_-!! And you have another housemate so your not by yourself either -_-

Addie said...

haha..this particular blog entry made me laugh..no wonder yl wanna hit you over the head :D