Friday, January 16, 2009

Imbalance

Gone are the days when I used to spent like 15-25 hours per week for church stuffs. Nowadays, I barely spend 2 hours per week on it. From Jesus freak to a lukewarm Sunday believer. That's the big change when compared 2009 with 2008. Well, at least this is what others see in me. Gotta admit, haven't been participating much as of December 2008. Is this the end of Shawnism? Honestly, still far from it :)

Anyway, this week alone I've been working like mad. Finishing around 6.30pm on average every day, today finished at 7.30pm. Not like I'm getting paid a cent for it! Must be really dumb to do so. At least I got rid of nearly 1000 emails that hit my inbox causing other mails to bounce whenever people tried to email me.

Hopefully my life will back to normal soon. Didn't even have time to blog at all!

By the way, for those applying for Micasa8, all of level 1-8 are full now. You'll be looking at $300pw from level 9 onwards. Good luck people!

No comments: