Saturday, January 31, 2009

Excuse Me

This week has been one of the hottest week in Victoria for nearly 100 years! So, it's not unexpected for people's temper and impatience to be off the charts.

Even in the intense heat, I've been working for long hours this week just to get my stuffs back on schedule and clearing my backlogs. Thankfully our office is A/C-ed but pity my colleagues on 1st floor because the A/C wasn't working!

This week, I had 2 bitches came in and spoilt my mood. Both of them are from the mainland if you know what I mean! Bloody annoying! I'll mark them as "DO NOT RENEW", don't worry! They're just bloody ungrateful selfish bitches who cares about no one but their own good.

I Kept making the same mistake in giving apartments to very pushy students sometimes. A few I've rejected, somehow just missed out a few! They are a real pain in the butt. Enough is enough. Next pushy tenant, their applications go straight to the bin!

Luckily I've a few nice tenants as well, that helps break it even! Otherwise, I'll be tossing them out of my office!

By the way, for most of you applicants out there, here is a news about MiCasa8, 131 Pelham Street: Due to the delay of the buildings and some owners in returning essential documents, we'll have some cheaper apartments becoming available soon! So put in your application (again I stressed: complete application) quick! The cheaper apartments will be given 1st priority to those who applied, not for those who are just enquiring but have not applied! Plus, don't be a bitch or an asshole!

3 comments:

BobbySunG said...

well ... i prefer students from singapore, Malaysia and especially indonesia.

HBK said...

Me too....My fave is actually female Korean students...they are so clean~! Never had any problems!

BobbySunG said...

wow.. i had BAD experince before with a korean guy!