Thursday, December 4, 2008

Moving Again

Most people know that I've now moved to the Carlton Office here in Barry St since last Monday. Today in our company meeting, it has been revealed that we are heading to a new office! It's not 600 Swanston Street as previously promised but it'll be 575 Elizabeth Street! So, Sin Yee, I won't be beside your office but my building will still be :P

It's not too far from where I am currently now and I'll be away from my building which is a slight disadvantage to me in terms of managing it. The location is still fine as I could easily walk to the City to have lunch with some friends. The office space is HUGE! It has 2 floors, about 660sqm? Property management is on the ground floor though.

I'm not going to get the 10 free satellites channels, theatre room, etc. Hopefully I can still get a parking there as it would make things a lot easier for me as well.

We'll be moving on Friday, 12/12/08 at 3pm. We get to go home earlier. Hehe! So in this month, I'll be moving office twice!

So many changes this month and it's only the 4th day.

New office, new building, new pastor, new zone leader and...a parking fine (bugger!!)

3 comments:

BobbySunG said...

parking fine is normal in city. I got more than 10 car spaces for me to park everyday. lolz~ and your new office seem nearer to my office

HBK said...

You should give me a remote to park in one of your car spaces!

Make my life easier!

Sounds like a plan?

berryli said...

how come i duno u got a parking fine?