Saturday, December 6, 2008

What Else Is New?

I just bought a new pair of badminton shoes today, the SHB100M. Costs me AUD130.00, according to the supplier, his price is pretty good! Oh well, I've been getting lots of stuffs from him anyway, so no bother. On the Internet, prices range from AUD140-160 excluding delivery. If you guys are interested about the stuffs he sells, go to www.jtultra.com.au (free promotion for you guys!)

My old shoes, SB99 Limited Edition is getting "old"! My feet hurts each time I used it and the grips are no longer working well. I had to use my hand to wipe it after each play to get a good grip! I was supposed to get SHB99 Limited Edition but somehow my friend couldn't get it for me, so I stick with SB99 LE instead. Guess the difference without a "H" in the middle makes a big difference. No power cushions, heavier, etc.

New shoes is very light, I was surprised when I tested it just now. It almost feel like I'm bare footed. Now just hope my feet can get used to it sooner. Otherwise, I'm going to continue to "skate" or walk like an old man on the court!

My wife also bought a new pair leather shoes (Julius Marlow) few weeks ago. My previous shoes is also the same brand. I only wore it once to my brother's wedding. Initially, I was going to use it after I shift from the Hawthorn Office (lots of sands and dirts in the Hawthorn car park). Now, I'm reluctant to use it because my new building, Micasa8 is still under constructions and I have go there almost daily soon for inspections!
Probably I'll wait till the new year before I use the new shoes. At the moment, just need to stuck with my old working shoes. It's really in bad shape! Don't dare to upload it. :P

By the way, talking about shoes, one of my friends is really upset about it because someone stole his new white Nike shoes and slippers! Just happened recently! He's very distressed about it. If you guys, remember who is Nexus, that's him! His photo is in my previous posting.

Oh by the way, add on to the things of "What's new..". New badminton shoes, new work shoes ;) So many new stuffs!! Excited!

1 comment:

berryli said...

very excited? perhaps even more excited if u get a new wife as well? :p