Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Rocky Horror Show

Just went to our company Christmas party tonight. The whole event was kept as a secret by the "organising committee" with only a few "not so helpful" clues given each week. Most of us are guessing on the right track anyway, a theatre or theatre restaurant. Probably because the drinks were at Coopers Inn (in the corner of Lt Lonsdale st & Exhibition st - where I always park my car on weekends :P), and nothing much is available there except theatres!

Anyways, thanks to the "organising committee" for their effort in keeping it a mystery and gave us a good time. If we were told, no proper meal before hand, that'd be much better! :P By the way, according to the ticket, it's not cheap! It's amazing so many still can go and watch it! Global recession? Not in Melbourne!!
The theatre show is something new to me. About 9 years I've been in Melbourne, never had I step my foot into a theatre, not even using its' toilet :P Tonight was my first time. Well, if you asked me whether I enjoyed it, probably not. I didn't know what the story was about and not too impressed with the theme. I believe this would be my first and last time to a theatre! Just wouldn't bother wasting my own money to it. Nonetheless, Rosa enjoyed the most that night, especially the "giant penis"!! :D Too bad she didn't get the front row seat!

Back to work tomorrow morning, another early morning start! Oh well, life goes on! Just hope I have good news for Micasa8. The last I heard, more delays! Yikes!!

By the way, I went to see Dr Scott Ling around lunch time. Had my lower back acupunctured & cupped! hopefully it'll fix my back and reduce the soreness!

No comments: